Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Printer

Printer

So I couldn't get the printer to copy what I wanted copied the way I wanted, and then when someone asked how i was doing I basically said that the copier wasn't coping the way I needed to. I was a little frustrated because it took 45 mins. Of my time to get pretty much nothing done, then got thinking. It wasn't the copiers fault. It was doing exactly what I was telling it to do. I would punch some commands in and it would do it. It was the operators fault.

Life is the same, we get what we punch in. We may not know the exact things that need to be punched I for what we want out. And if we keep punching in the same things we will keep getting the same thing out. We may have to stop along the way and ask someone. But once we learn what needs to be put in we will get what we want out.

Life is like printer. You get what you tell it to give you.

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment