Friday, April 1, 2011

Blank moments

I am sitting here at lunch doing nothing thinking that I need to do something, but there is nothing there.  So I just sit here aimlessly staring at my computer screen looking  at nothing in particular.   I want to be doing something productive, but still here I am.  Is life like that?  At times yes I think so.  We just go through the days following our routines just because they are easy and that is what we always do.  Its easy. And then on top of that we don't have to chance anything, or think about it.  Walking down the sidewalk or riding on a bus or in the subway; how many are there that are drone machines programed on our daily routine.   Then there is a bump on the road we walk around it and get right back on our one way railway track.

My kids are growing up and I am not going to get them little again.  It is warming up outside and they want to be out there.  But "I have things to do"  needs to get thrown off my track and spend some time with them.  If I don't I sure am going to miss out. 

Memory's are everything, lets not waste them.

--
Wes Grimm
4th Grade Teacher
Iron Springs Elementary
"Love Learning"

No comments:

Post a Comment