Saturday, November 6, 2010

Communication

Tire showing wear in its sidewall (down to the...Image via Wikipedia
 No my tires weren't this bad.  Not to far behind though.

O.k.  so to continue on with the tire situation.  Don't you think that if you had  a tire company and always dealing with people would have a little better communication with your customers?  Yeah well communication didn't happen with me very well and I didn't get the financing that they had talked about and new tires were put on.  The thing was, was that I was at work all day and couldn't get in contact with them.  So I come back not able to get my car, ( and it is the only one that we have)  so I end up car less for the night and miss a meeting for work this morning that I should have been at.  Doesn't life just work like that sometimes? Well when I did talk to the owner things were somewhat worked out and he was very good to us in the end even though it was kind of bad for both of us.  My point.  COMMUNICATION solves a lot of problems and keeps you out of a lot of others.  Life is all about communication and a lot of lifes lessons are learned because of communication or the lack thereof.

for those of you that it affects don't forget daylight savings tonight.
don't forget to still sleep.

wes

Unstoppable the movie




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment