Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter

Ok. I have never read any of the Harry Potter Books, and only seen the 1st two movies (I think, I know that I have watched the first one and I think the second.)  That may not seem too big, but here it is.  I am a elementary teacher.  I have nothing against them, I think that it is great that books have captivated young readers so much.  I just haven't grabbed book one and started reading.  I don't even have them in my classroom library.  I am working on it, just haven't been able to get the whole set yet.  I have taught a couple of years, but this is the first year in the elementary grades. Maybe this summer will be the time that I start reading the series.  I don't think that it will be before that.  My kids are just small so they don't even know who Harry Potter is.  So that might be part of my lack of reading so far.

So my thought on how to aline this with life and it's lessons.  We can not asume that someone likes or dislikes something just they don't seem to have an interest in it.

Am I going to read them?  Of course I am going to read them, and probally watch all the movies sometime to.

No comments:

Post a Comment