Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little to much stress

So I took on something at work that maybe I shouldn't have.  Well my coworkers weren't to worried about it, even though it did affect them quite a bit.  So yes I was quite stressed out today, and I am one that does not stress very much at all.  And then the outcome wasn't quite like I was hoping for either.  Well it ended up working out but not like I had planned.  This came about because I came up with a brilliant plan the day before our semi big, (well it really wasn't that big) event.  And really that wasn't enough time to get everything prepared like we would have liked it.  So trying to make this cool put a lot of stress on me.  So my point,  I guess the old saying don't bite off more than you can chew, applies to me a little here,especially since I am swamped with other things already.

so here is a link to some

Consequences of Work Stress

to try and remember to relax a little at work.

Don't you think that having snow in 49 states is kind of neat.   well I guess not if you live somewhere specifically to be away from snow.  I am from Utah so I am used to it.  If you haven't really seen about it check it out on ABC

Hey 
Love Life

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment